Apex Planner August release is available!
A new version is available to downolad! (v3.7.170905.0)
- Added icon in lookup autocomplete
- Added “Mark as Unscheduled” for activities
- Added enable/disable configuration for “Unscheduled” and “Filters drop box”
- Configuration page per Team
- Improved moving of event without resources
- Improved translations
- Fixed standard form “Save and Close”
- Fixed activity resize on Timeline
- Fixed Unscheduled drag & drop on Timeline
- Fixed Chrome’s Xml parsing issue
Get the package for CRM 2015/16 and Dynamics 365 or CRM 2013.
Hi, a recent Apex Planner 3 release added the ability to create unscheduled activities that turn into appointments/service activities when you drag them onto the Calendar.
This is not suitable for our requirements, as we need what the old Apex Planner 2 had, where the unscheduled appointments or service activities could be dragged onto / off the calendar – I have been requesting this inclusion since V3 was released over 2 years ago ?
Tim thanks for your feedback. We really do appreciate it though we’re sorry the new “Unscheduled Activities” feature does not suit your company’s requirements.
The Apex Planner ver. 3.x has a rich roadmap and we always try to collect the feedbacks from our customers. Our roadmap is surely influenced by our thousands of users but unfortunately we are not able to accept all of the requests.
With regards to “Unscheduled Activities” feature we received many requests, each with its peculiarities, and we had to identify and implement it the way we thought could best suit all the customers. That means it could not fit 100% with your business processes.
Anyway we are open to design and develop new custom versions for special needs.
Please feel free to contact us if this is your case.