We are proud to unveil the first video of the series “Apex Planner Tutorials”.
Apex Planner 3.3 is now available for download. This version brings:
- Custom Fields are now cloned along with appointments and service activites;
- Row height in timeline view has been added as a configuration setting;
- Sorting of events by resource inside the same day
New in Apex Planner 3.2.1
These options allow to show or not bookings created for other users.
This is useful especially for schedulers that set up bookings for technicians and don’t want their agenda to be crowded by boxes.
How Apex Planner license works
Each license is bound to a single organization: it can be used only for the CRM organization on which it was activated. The license key limits the number of users and the time interval. You can see the maximum number of users allowed and the expiration date on the Global Configuration.
Suppose that you have a license for 50 users that expires on January 1. If your organization has more than 50 active users or if the current date is over January 1, the Planner reports an error. You will see in the next paragraphs how to limit the number of users that you need to license.
- Apex Planner August 2018 release is available!
- Apex Planner March 2018 release is available!
- Modula: l’evoluzione della logistica nell’industria 4.0 con Apex e SAP Hybris Marketing
- #ThinkVertical: la strategia di marketing digitale in Modula con SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud
- Dynamics 365 9.0 (July 2017 update) available!